The changes contain:
- Cue lines are now visible in all 3D rendering screen and not just in 3D World. Which includes: Local Map and Weather screens.This can help designer to get better idea how the "events" are lay out.
- Fix initialization of "time_adjust" should not truncate to 1ft in January.
- Info Widget now clears between missions.
- Small UI modification to the Load widget.
Changes I'm planning but not sure will implement in this build:
- Info widget (end of step) will be displayed on any step it is defined and not just on the last step, which is the "end" step. This will allow the designer to add visual briefing.
The plugin should store the "day/time" info, so when the simmer presses "OK" button, it will continue from the same time frame.I do not think that implementing "pause" is the best idea, cause not all simmers will like this, but it is not a final decision, I might add the pause capability and then give the designer the decision if to pause or not.
- Messages should not exceed NNN characters. It seem that when I call "Speak" command it crashed if the string was too long. Now I'm not sure what length it should be, but I might cut the message to produce shorter ones ( 512 characters ), or I'll notify the designer that "message X length should not exceed NNN characters".
Until next time...