Well, as one of the great philosophers said: "Oops I did it again..."
Yes I know it is crazy, but hey no alpha build was "shipped", so no harm in some changes.
As you already guessed, I decided to update most of the Elements in the mission files to lowercase, and split each attribute/element that has more then one word in it. Meaning:
If I had an attribute: "failCanCont", it will be "fail_can_continue".
I already updated the code with the updated case, but the documentation has not gone that change yet. Which leads me to a postpone "alpha" build propagation might be postponed to next week, nothing major