Just a heads up, Mission-X v3.0.222 is available.
What is new:
- New Optimization for apt.dat files. Basically creates a file that holds only the information the plugin will use. It reads all apt.dat from "custom scenery" and "default scenery" one.
Holds only information on airports that have "ramp" information and uses the new format.
- Apt.dat Optimization and Random engine are threaded.
- Added more messages to let simmer know generating progress.
- Added message of the number of destinations to fly.
- Added attribute "limit_to_terrain_slope" and "optional" to "<display_object>" element.
- Added new element: "<display_object_set>" to handle group of objects. This also assist in 3D diversity management.
- Added new "Heli Medevac template" using Rescue-X, R2_library, Open Scenery-X and Mister-X libraries.
You can add or remove objects from it, just modify the template file.
- Added "option menu" that allow you to ignore the "apt.dat" optimization created previously.
There are other addition to this build, but I did not exposed them yet, hopefully next week.
I hope you will continue enjoying this build.
Have great simming