The latest Mission-X build is not out in the open.
Please remember that this build is a breaking build, I have renamed 2 of the triggers attribute that you might used.
To fix the change, just rename the attributes to the new name and all should work as expected.
Also introduced in this build:
- New Inventory interface, part of the Briefer screen.
- Added 2 more selection options in MXPAD window (if you ever needed them).
You can now define 6 "selection" buttons instead of only 4.
- Fix the "Hover Bug", which was part of the "elevation volume" element.
- [ESC] key will close the briefer window.
- Re-Wrote parts of the documentations to hopefully better explain the concepts of the "Mission-X XML" file.
New but a short XML chapter was introduced in designer document. Hopefully newcomers and more advance ones will find the addition explanations more enlightning to better understand the document and the structure of the mission file.
- Added links between functions and the elements they work on.
- Fixed tutorial code to reflect the new naming changes in v3.0.214 build.
I hope that now that we have the inventory screen, I'll be able to focus on new features which relate to missions and not introduce new feature. My humble opinion is that we have an acceptable framework to work with, and we should have the means to produce mission on the fly, even if they are based templates (which are short mission files too).
I'll keep you updated, and as usual, if there are any issues, bugs, requests or questions please contact me to my e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Until next time
Have great simming