In any case, I'm exited to reach the current milestone for the editor but we need to remember the following:
- The editor is still in W.I.P stage (Work in progress).
- Only ~40% of the MissionX capabilities were implemented.
- The current state might outline the overall look and feel, but the editor might go few transitions both visual and in code.
- The XML that is now created is not formatted the way I want (it is not as readable as I expected but the plugin doesn't care so it works). This will be address in a future build, and its benefit is small.
- There might be few lurking bugs, but I tried to QA the application and eliminate as many as I could, but it is amazing how sometime new ideas you add, even trivial ones, might bring unwanted behavior from the application. I guess this is part of RAD development.
If you have any painting/Image creation abilities, I'll appreciate if you can assist in making the editor more appealing. This might not be an immediate need, since I prefer first to reach a more complete application, but in the near future I hope to add some small visual touches.
You can contact me at: "email@example.com".
And have a great sim flight time.