It has been quiet for the last months, lots of work on my part and the spare time I had I invested on helping building "FlyWithLua" plugin for 64bit XPlane, My part is to build the plugin on Linux and OSX platform. Though it was an interesting experience, it consumed most of my x-plane programming time.
My plans for the weeks ahead are:
- Help release final stable "FlyWithLua" plugin.
- Build "X-Flightnet" for x-plane 10 with 64bit support.
- Build "Coordinate Converter" with 64bit support.
- Re-Design Mission-X plugin, in terms of code, not functionality.
- Write at least another mission or two.
This list might seem short, but it can consume lots of time and energy, which is scarce on my part.
In any case, If you have any question or comments, you are more then welcome to notify me by mail.