It is almost the end of another year, and I was able to seat down and finish a new build of my "Mission Installer&Packager" application.
It all started as a QT learning application, then I started to work on Mission-X Editor, which cause me to stop working on this little application.
The good, many things I learned from Mission-X Editor, I could apply here.
The main idea of this application is two fold:
- For designers - Make mission packaging easier.
- For simmers - A GUI interface to Install the mission (unfortunately it does not support ZIP files yet).
Although I tested the application, it did not went a good QA in all platforms, so bugs might be found.
So far the application does what it meant for, but I might continue and work on the user experience, there is always room for improvements.
So now we have a full mission work space. We have:
- X-Plane plugin - to run the missions.
- Mission Editor - to make missions in a graphical interface.
- Mission Installer and Packager - Complimentary application to pack and install missions.
Have a great holidays