Just wanted to inform that I had two packaging issues that I did not realized until recently.
- First issue: missionx plugin for OSX. It seems that I added wrong library to the build. I have just uploaded the fix.
- Second issue: MissionX-Editor. Since I started using QT 5.7 build, Linux distribution might not have the latest libraries installed. I have fixed this, so far, by adding a short script that ask the application to first search the libraries in its own sub-folders ($LD_LIBRARY_PATH).
Linux users should double click the "missionx_editor.sh" file to run the application.
Hope that I won't find any other packaging issue.
Thanks for the users who point it out.