I'll hopefully upload today the next version of Mission-X, as I stated before this is another build related to the Mission Generating Engine.
So what is new:
- Added support for "Delivery" missions, aim for GA flights.
This enhancement is fully random, meaning, by using a simple template the Mission Generator Engine will create an adventure that will ask you to hop between 2 to 5 NavAids on your near vicinity.
- The Mission Generator Engine, will try to filter out locations not suited to the type of plane the "template" was designed for (you can still pick any plane you want though).
- Inventory is now generated also using a predefined items.
I did not used real item names, instead just added placeholders name for them.
- Added support for "hours_local" to define the local hour of the flight instead the UTC/ZULU time (see designer guide, topic: "global_settings".
- Added "Write Camera location to Log" command, so you can freely roam in X-Plane world, and pick locations using just your camera, instead of moving your plane around the map.
Although the version build is a small bump, the amount of work and code pored into the engine was not small, but I think it is a great addition.
My personal suggestion is to use the Papua Terrain update from "antheun", pick one of the airports in Papua (like WABP), and generate a delivery mission.
Press the "start" button, check your GPS for the route, pick some items from inventory, and "cruise" along.
Until Next Time