I did not have much time to work on the Logic, not as much as I wanted anyway, since this week was quite demanding at work, but there was a progress and a good one.
As I mentioned in last posts, I'm re-designing the Logic part of the plugin. Progress seems to be fine, and one of the features that really helped me was the the "Visio UML - reverse engineer" feature. I just found it this week, and one of the benefits is the ability to see the classes and their connections/dependency in a nice diagram. This also helped me to redesign my classes and hopefully will shorten the time of re-design.
Anyway, though I do not have as much time as I hopped, I decided to go on the "little by little" approach. Every time I work on the plugin, I make small changes which means small progress. But even this at the end will lead to the goal I hope to achieve.
Here is an example of the connection between the different elements of logic classes, it needs some more cleaning and in the current screen shot it is not readable, to much info in one page, but you get the idea... I hope ;-)